Greetings!

The role I like most is to be a mother. Being a mother was the most magical day of my life.
Motherhood isn’t always easy, we all have struggles. But it does not get rid of the love, admiration, and respect we feel for our family. I'm a proud mother of an adolescent son. We enjoy doing many activities together, especially traveling!

My beloved son and me

My passion

I'm very passionate about working with children and their families. Being an early childhood teacher for more than 20 years is the most rewarding professional experience that allows me to grow personally.

My passion drives me to advocate for the equity, accessibility, and availability of the education, care, and services children and families deserve consideration findings in research of child and brain development that inform us on how to contribute positively to healthy development, growth, and learning of children.

Interests

Besides early childhood education and care, I'm interested in topics, like educational psychology, schools, photography, arts (especially paintings and theater), decoration, personal well-being, healthy practices and exercising, diversity, management, leadership, child development, brain architecture, and research (which makes me crazy, but I love it!).

My other passion

In my free time, I spent my free time as a photographer. My favorite is capturing natural backgrounds. I also like painting. Here are some of my art! :) Spending time with family and friends sharing experiences and enjoying each other companionship is something I also love!

Forest 1
Acrylic painting
by Diana Rivera




Sailboat enjoying the sun
Digital photograph
by Diana Rivera



Sailboats at shore
Digital Photograph
by Diana Rivera



















Share the blog and its content to reach other people.

Connect with me on social media as displayed in the About Me tab.

Thanks 😊👋🏼

Diana

Popular posts from this blog

Communities of practice in the early childhood field

What constitutes a quality early childhood curriculum?

The role of nutrition in brain development in early years

Advocating for diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice for positive social change

Establishing positive relationships with children

The play: supporting child and brain development